MWI COVID-19 Policy
MWI’s COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policy is designed to provide information and reassurance to our clients, guests, and employees when visiting MWI. MWI has instituted a “work from home” policy until further notice. All mediations and many of our training programs can be delivered virtually by request.
MWI is closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding travel bans and prohibitions on public gatherings. Although the MWI office is currently closed, anyone visiting MWI during this time are asked to take the following precautions as outlined below.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer and our mediation and training rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- MWI has the capacity to conduct mediations and many of our training programs via video-conferencing, at no additional charge.
- We have implemented a “no-handshake policy” (elbow bumps work well), ask that visitors stay at least six feet from other visitors and staff, and we suggest parties and attendees do not exchange business cards at this time.
In addition, the CDC has made the following recommendations:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If you feel sick, or have even a mild fever, please do not come to the office. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (617-973-9739) to reschedule your session with MWI.
MWI will follow the recommendations from the WHO, CDC, state and local officials, and we will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions in the best interests of our clients and employees.
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Chuck Doran, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 617-895-4026.
Thank you and stay safe.