Get Divorced in Massachusetts
We help couples get divorced in Massachusetts. During COVID-19, our services are available via video or phone.
Flat Rate – $4,500
Work directly with MWI’s Director of Mediation Services, Josh Hoch. He has 20 years experience helping people create the terms of their divorce amicably and respectfully.
The flat rate cost is $4,500 per couple.
- $2,250 is due when scheduling the first meeting.
- The balance of $2,250 is due before receiving a written agreement.
Josh also offers an hourly rate of $450 for his services for clients not interested in a flat rate.
Hourly Rate – $350 per hour
Work with one of MWI’s mediators and pay as you go for time needed at a rate of $350 per hour (often $175 per hour, per person).
- No retainer or deposit.
- Video and phone services during COVID-19.
- Day, evening, and weekend appointments – vary by mediator.
- Choose from a variety of mediators. Click here to view mediators.
- Schedule a free consultation with a mediator of your choice, click here.
- Reduced rates are available for income eligible clients. Speak with Josh at 617-895-4028.
- To review more information, including a Fee Agreement, click here.
Divorce mediation creates an opportunity for couples to work out the terms of their divorce in less time and often with less cost compared to a traditional court process.
- High Success Rate
- Convenience (online / remote services)
- Self-Determined Outcome
- Time Savings
- Cost Savings