Parenting Coordinator Webinar:
Information About Parenting Coordination in Massachusetts
In this webinar about the role of a parenting coordinator, we will cover the following topics:
- What is parenting coordination?
- What are the qualifications of a Parenting Coordinator (PC)?
- What is the role of the Parenting Coordinator?
- How to contract for services:
- When both parents agree to use a PC, or
- When one parent does not agree to use a PC.
- What to expect while working with a PC.
- Why choose a PC?
- What is the scope of duties covered by the PC?
- What a PC will not do.
- Answers to participant questions.
To register for a webinar. . .
- Complete the registration form below and select a date and time;
- Pay the registration fee of $55.00. Once made, payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Look for a webinar confirmation email that will include a link to the webinar and a call-in number.
Thank you and we look forward to providing you with helpful information during the webinar.