Schedule a Free Consultation with a Divorce Mediator
To schedule a free consultation with a divorce mediator, contact Josh Hoch at 617-895-4028 or use the form below.
Are you ready to learn more about divorce mediation? If so, schedule a free consultation today.
For couples considering divorce or who have made the decision to divorce, MWI invites you to take advantage of a free consultation with an MWI mediator in Boston (Financial District), Falmouth, Framingham, Jamaica Plain, Natick, Newton, Norwell, Norwood, Peabody, Salem, or Worcester. Consultations can also take place via phone by calling 617-895-4028.
During the consultation:
- Your questions will be answered – Ample time will be devoted to answering your questions.
- Learn about the divorce process in Massachusetts – A divorce mediator will explain the entire divorce process to you and your spouse, and provide a timeline of how divorce in MA works.
- Decide if mediation is right for you – You will hear about process options for divorce in Massachusetts to better understand whether or not mediation is right for your situation.
- Understand the mediation process – A detailed overview will be provided on what happens at mediation, outside mediation, and after mediation.
- Leave feeling a sense of relief – Divorce is difficult, but divorce mediation makes it easier. Working with a neutral person (the mediator), can provide both structure and a safe place for productive conversations. Take the first step and come meet a mediator to learn more about divorce mediation.
Consultations with both spouses are free and informative. Schedule yours today!