Parenting Coordinator with MWI in Quincy and Boston
617-895-4028 | email@example.com
Click here for availability, rates, and more information | Print, PDF and email this bio
Professional Legal Experience
Lyn Erickson is a Parenting Coordinator with MWI. She provides services in Quincy, Boston, and in other locations by arrangement. Ms. Erickson is also an experienced attorney who has handled all types of family law cases in Massachusetts since 1988. She has served the Massachusetts Trial Court Department as a Guardian Ad Litem and as an Attorney Representing Children. Additionally, Ms. Erickson works with many families who have children with Special Needs and/or Asperger’s.
- Parenting Coordination
- Parenting Plans
- Creating, implementing, clarifying, and/or changing
- Best interests of the child(ren)
- Dealing with conflict between c0-parents
- Significant others
Honors, Memberships, and Professional Activities
- GAL – Guardian Ad Litem
- ARC – Attorney Representing Children
- CAFL – Children and Family Law Division Attorney
- Active Training with Special Needs/ Education, Asperger’s Mental Health (2006- Present)
- Lives with parents and children with various mental health challenges. Participates in trainings and gathers research.
- Part Time Instructor at Newbury College, Revere Campus, MA (1991-1994)
- Taught a variety of paralegal classes and gave students an insight into real world fact patterns.
Background and Education
- J.D., Suffolk University (1991)
- B.A.,University of Connecticut, (1988, cum laude)
Click here for availability, rates, and more information