MWI Internship Overview and Application
MWI provides interns with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of mediation and negotiation at a growing and dynamic ADR firm. Although MWI internships are unpaid, interns are provided with opportunities to participate in MWI mediation and negotiation trainings, network with ADR professionals, and where appropriate, mediate cases.
Who You Are
You are confident, outgoing, and have a desire to invest your skills and energy into a dynamic dispute resolution firm. You have strong interpersonal skills, tenacity and have the ability to get the job done. You are able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and are committed to spending 15-40 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
MWI Internship – General Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow through with short and long-term projects in a timely manner
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a team
Roles and Responsibilities
MWI customizes internships according to the skills and interests of prospective interns and depending on the current needs of the organization. Potential responsibilities are listed below:
- Assist with promoting ADR and MWI via various social media and blogging platforms
- Photocopy and assemble training manuals and packets
- Assist with grant research and writing
- Conduct follow-up phone call surveys with clients
- Analyze data and compile reports on mediations conducted and workshop evaluations
- Assist with design and production of marketing materials
- Assist with drafting blog posts
- Observe client consultations and mediations
- Assist with SEO and developing new Calls-To-Action
- Update and create PowerPoint slides/presentations to be used in MWI’s Customized Negotiation Skills Workshops
- Conduct market research on prospects
- Case entry into Salesforce
- Assist with the maintenance of an online mediation scheduling system for MWI’s mediation panels
Should you have questions, please contact Megan Winkeler, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-895-4032.
MWI Internship Program Application
Please complete and submit the application below and we will contact you in two business days.
Should you have questions, please contact Megan Winkeler, Program Manager at email@example.com or 617-895-4032