Divorce Mediation Webinar:
Information You Want to Know About Divorce in MA
During this webinar on divorce mediation, we will answer and explain the following information related to a divorce in MA:
- What happens in divorce mediation, from the first mediation session to filing for a 1A no-fault divorce in Massachusetts;
- How to determine if mediation is the appropriate process for your situation;
- The topics divorcing couples need to make decisions on for a divorce in Massachusetts;
- Filing for divorce in Massachusetts;
- Probate Court requirements, including: forms and what needs to be completed before filing for divorce;
- Resources, including: suggested guidelines for appropriate parenting plans, recommended books, and helpful tips for minimizing the cost of divorce;
- Participants may also ask the mediator/presenter questions.
To register for a free webinar. . .
Complete the registration form below;
Look for a webinar confirmation email that will include a link to the webinar and the call-in number.
That’s it! Thank you and we look forward to providing you with helpful information during the webinar.
Interested in meeting with a mediator to learn more about divorce mediation? Schedule a free consultation.