Parent Education Programs
MWI provides court approved Parent Education Programs for parents seeking divorce, to establish paternity, and for complaints for modification or contempt. Use the form below to register for court approved parent education programs at MWI in Boston. After you register, you may pay the $80 fee online, via phone, or in person before the program start date.
- December 13 & 15, 2017 from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- January 24 & 31, 2018 from 2:30 PM AM to 5:00 PM
- February 13 & 15, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- March 21 & 23, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- April 11 & 18, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- May 8 & 10, 2018 from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- June 6 & 13, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- July 17 & 24, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- August 22 & 29, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Helpful Tips for Parents
- Children may not come to MWI, no exceptions.
- These programs are court approved.
- Many parents with DCF involvement also participate in these classes.
- You may not attend the same program, at the same time, as your co-parent.
- You will receive a yellow Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive a certificate.
- The cost of the program is $80.00. If you miss the second class, there is a $40.00 fee to schedule another second class.
- If you need an extra certificate, there is a fee of $15.00.
Directions & Parking – /Court Approved Parent Education Programs take place at:
- MWI, 10 Liberty Square, 4th Floor, Boston, MA, 02109
- Steps from the T, meter parking, and garage parking
- For directions and parking, click here
Learn About Mediation
MWI offers cost-effective mediation services for parents. Mediation helps parents reach agreement on parenting time (visitation), child support, and other topics important to parents. Schedule a free consultation.
For More Information
Contact Josh Hoch at 617-895-4028 with questions or to register over the phone.