Parent Education Programs
2021 Online Parent Education Programs
MWI provides online court-approved Parent Education Programs for parents seeking divorce or to establish paternity. These online programs are for all parents with a Massachusetts case, regardless of where you are located. Use the form below to register for a court-approved parent education program.
Upcoming Online Parent Education Program Schedule
- February 9 & 11, 2021 – Online program via Zoom video from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- February 25 & 26, 2021 – Online program via Zoom video from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- March 16 & 18, 2021 – Online program via Zoom video from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- March 29 & 21, 2021 – Online program via Zoom video from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
A parent with a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device may participate in an online program. Parents of the same child or children must participate in different programs.
Parent Education Program Registration
- These programs are court-approved.
- Guests and children are not allowed to attend the class with you.
- Due to court policy, co-parents can not attend the same classes.
- You will receive a yellow Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive a certificate.
- The total cost of the program is $80.00.
- If you have DCF involvement, please speak with your DCF social worker to find out if this class meets your specific case needs.
- Anyone in Massachusetts can participate and the Court will accept the certificate for a divorce or paternity case.
Directions & Parking – MWI’s Court Approved Parent Education Programs take place at:
- As a result of COVID-19, all programs listed above will meet online via Zoom.
Learn About Divorce Mediation
MWI offers cost-effective divorce mediation services for parents. Mediation helps parents reach agreement on parenting time (visitation), child support, division of assets, and other topics important each parent. Schedule a free consultation.