Parent Education Programs
Online Parent Education Programs during COVID-19
MWI provides online court-approved Parent Education Programs for parents seeking divorce or to establish paternity. These online programs are for all parents with a Massachusetts case, regardless of where you are located. Use the form below to register for a court-approved parent education program.
Upcoming Online Parent Education Program Schedule
- July 14 & 16, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM – Program Full. Email Josh to sign up for the wait list.
- July 29 & 31, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- August 11 & 13, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
A parent with a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device may participate in an online program. Parents of the same child or children must participate in different programs.
Parent Education Program Registration
Upcoming Parent Education Programs at MWI
If COVID-19 prevents us from meeting in person, the programs below will be changed to an online format. Otherwise, programs will meet at MWI’s main office located at 10 Liberty Square, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02109.
- August 17 & 19, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- August 26 & 27, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- These programs are court-approved.
- Guests and children are not allowed to attend the class with you.
- Due to court policy, co-parents can not attend the same classes.
- You will receive a yellow Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive a certificate.
- The total cost of the program is $80.00.
- If you have DCF involvement, please speak with your DCF social worker to find out if this class meets your specific case needs.
- Anyone in Massachusetts can participate and the Court will accept the certificate for a divorce or paternity case.
Directions & Parking – MWI’s Court Approved Parent Education Programs take place at:
- As a result of COVID-19, all programs listed above will meet online via Zoom.
Learn About Divorce Mediation
MWI offers cost-effective divorce mediation services for parents. Mediation helps parents reach agreement on parenting time (visitation), child support, division of assets, and other topics important each parent. Schedule a free consultation.