Parent Education Programs
2021 Online Parent Education Programs
MWI provides online court-approved Parent Education Programs for parents seeking divorce or to establish paternity. These online parenting classes are for all parents with a Massachusetts case, regardless of where you are located. Use the form below to register for a court-approved parent education program.
Upcoming Online Parent Education Program Schedule
All programs meet online via Zoom:
- April 27 & 29, 2021 – 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- May 19 & 21, 2021 – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- June 29 & 30, 2021 – 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- July 14 & 16, 2021 – 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- July 19 & 21, 2021 – 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- August 2 & 4, 2021 – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- August 18 & 25, 2021 – 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Parent Education Program Registration
- These programs are court-approved.
- Due to court policy, co-parents may not attend the same classes. Please sign up for separate programs.
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program via mail.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive the certificate.
- The total cost of the program is $80.00.
- If you have DCF involvement, please speak with them to find out if this class meets your specific case needs.
- MWI’s Better Parent program is approved for all Massachusetts divorce and paternity cases.
- All parenting classes listed above meet online via Zoom. We require the following:
- You have your video camera on during the program; and
- That you are not driving while participating.
Learn About Divorce Mediation
MWI offers cost-effective divorce mediation services for parents. Mediation helps parents reach agreement on parenting time (visitation), child support, division of assets, and other topics important each parent. Schedule a free consultation.