Parent Education Programs
Online Programs Available
MWI provides court-approved Parent Education Programs for parents seeking divorce or to establish paternity. Use the form below to register for a court-approved parent education program at MWI in Boston.
COVID-19 Update – Online Programs
The Probate and Family Court has granted approval for the programs below to be conducted online only. Anyone with a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device may participate.
Upcoming Online Parent Education Program Schedule
- April 7 & 8, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- April 22 & 23, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- May 12 & 13, 2020 – Online program via Zoom video from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Have an upcoming court date? Register for any class below and we will provide you with a court form so you may proceed with court without delay.
Upcoming Parent Education Programs at MWI
If COVID-19 prevents us from meeting in person, the programs below will be changed to an online format. Otherwise, programs will take place at MWI, 10 Liberty Square, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02109.
- May 21 &, 22, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- May 27 & 28, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- June 9 & 11, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- July 14 & 16, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- August 17 & 19, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Parent Education Program Registration
- These programs are court-approved.
- Guests and children are not allowed to attend the class with you.
- Due to court policy, co-parents can not attend the same classes.
- You will receive a yellow Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
- You must attend both 2.5 hour classes (total of 5 hours) to receive a certificate.
- The total cost of the program is $80.00.
- If you have DCF involvement, please speak with your DCF social worker to find out if this class meets your specific case needs.
- Anyone in Massachusetts can participate and the Court will accept the certificate for a divorce or paternity case.
Directions & Parking – MWI’s Court Approved Parent Education Programs take place at:
- March and April 2020 programs meet online via Zoom
- May programs meet at MWI, 10 Liberty Square, 4th Floor, Boston, MA, 02109
- Steps from the T, meter parking, and garage parking
- For directions and parking, click here
Learn About Divorce Mediation
MWI offers cost-effective divorce mediation services for parents. Mediation helps parents reach agreement on parenting time (visitation), child support, division of assets, and other topics important each parent. Schedule a free consultation.