Difficult Conversations Workshop
Many negotiators believe they should be “difficult” in a negotiation, by utilizing manipulative tactics to throw the other side off balance in order to “win” the negotiation. This advanced negotiation course offers helpful advice, tools and additional frameworks designed to address the most difficult negotiators, complex scenarios, effective listening, and challenging negotiation tactics. Participants learn about their own triggers and prepare for difficult conversations with a more productive approach with proven long-term success.
- Improve participants’ ability to handle difficult conversations, and even to repair damaged relationships
- Communicate within participant organizations so that they can fuel productivity, strengthen relationships, and deliver success
- Systematically prepare for both individuals’ internal mindsets and external behaviors in negotiations
- Disentangle impact from intention in negotiations
- Improve effective listening skills
- Focus on the purpose of conversations in order to achieve complete set of goals
For More Information
For more information about MWI’s Negotiation Training Programs, please contact Chuck Doran at email@example.com or 617-895-4026.