Difficult Conversations Workshop
MWI’s Difficult Conversations (two days) builds on the foundational skills and frameworks introduced at MWI’s Negotiation Skills Workshop. This advanced negotiation course offers helpful advice, tools and frameworks designed to understand our own and others’ behaviors during difficult conversations. This program also equips participants to understand and manage their emotions by grounding their identity when preparing to engage in difficult conversations skillfully and with confidence.
- Improve participants’ ability to handle difficult conversations, and even to repair damaged relationships
- Communicate within participant organizations so that they can fuel productivity, strengthen relationships, and deliver success
- Systematically prepare for both individuals’ internal mindsets and external behaviors in negotiations
- Disentangle impact from intention in negotiations
- Improve effective listening skills
- Focus on the purpose of conversations in order to achieve complete set of goals
For More Information
For more information about MWI’s Advanced Negotiation Training Programs, please contact Chuck Doran at email@example.com or 617-895-4026.